| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Suwalki in September is quite mild at 11.6 °C (52.88 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 16.6 °C (61.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 7.4 °C (45.3 °F).
- In September there is a variation/ range of mean diurnal temperatures of 9.2 °C (16.6 °F).
- The weather in September is slightly dry with occasional rain. Only 54mm (2.1in) of H2O is unloaded across an average of 13 days.
- The blue above Suwalki is slightly fair with on balance a mediocre 5:13 of bright solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 11:35 long and the longest day is 13:43 long with an average length of 12:39.
- There are approximately 7:10 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 42.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 57.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Suwalki September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Suwalki, Poland
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Suwalki:
- Birzai, Lithuania - 256.9 kms (159.7 miles) NNE
- Siauliai, Lithuania - 202.9 kms (126.1 miles) N
- Utena, Lithuania - 228.7 kms (142.1 miles) NE
- Raseiniai, Lithuania - 141 kms (87.6 miles) N
- Ukmerge, Lithuania - 171.5 kms (106.6 miles) NE
- Kaunas, Lithuania - 101.4 kms (63 miles) NE
- Vilnius, Lithuania - 150.2 kms (93.3 miles) ENE
- Varena, Lithuania - 105.1 kms (65.3 miles) E
- Grodno, Belarus - 93.4 kms (58 miles) SE
- Bialystok, Poland - 114.6 kms (71.2 miles) S
- Brest, Belarus - 229.3 kms (142.5 miles) SSE