| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Suwalki in November is very cool at 1.7 °C (35.06 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 3.8 °C (38.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -0.5 °C (31.1 °F).
- In November there is a variation/ range of mean diurnal temperatures of 4.3 °C (7.7 °F).
- The weather in November is slightly dry with sleet, snow or rain occasionally. Only 52mm (2in) of liquid tumbles across an average of 12 days.
- In November the skies in Suwalki are extremely dismal with on balance a murky 0:56 of splendid solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 7:45 long and the longest day is 9:18 long with an average length of 8:28.
- There are approximately 7:16 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 11.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 88.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Suwalki November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Suwalki, Poland
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Suwalki:
- Birzai, Lithuania - 256.9 kms (159.7 miles) NNE
- Siauliai, Lithuania - 202.9 kms (126.1 miles) N
- Utena, Lithuania - 228.7 kms (142.1 miles) NE
- Raseiniai, Lithuania - 141 kms (87.6 miles) N
- Ukmerge, Lithuania - 171.5 kms (106.6 miles) NE
- Kaunas, Lithuania - 101.4 kms (63 miles) NE
- Vilnius, Lithuania - 150.2 kms (93.3 miles) ENE
- Varena, Lithuania - 105.1 kms (65.3 miles) E
- Grodno, Belarus - 93.4 kms (58 miles) SE
- Bialystok, Poland - 114.6 kms (71.2 miles) S
- Brest, Belarus - 229.3 kms (142.5 miles) SSE