| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Suwalki in March is slightly cold at -0.6 °C (30.92 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 3.1 °C (37.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -4 °C (24.8 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in March is 7.1 °C (12.8 °F).
- The weather in March is dry with snow occasionally. A mere 32mm (1.3in) of H2O is unloaded during on average 12 days.
- The heavens above Suwalki are slightly fair having an average of a modest 4:42 of beaming sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 10:41 long and the longest day is 12:54 long with an average length of 11:47.
- There are approximately 6:49 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 40.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 59.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Suwalki March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Suwalki, Poland
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Suwalki:
- Birzai, Lithuania - 256.9 kms (159.7 miles) NNE
- Siauliai, Lithuania - 202.9 kms (126.1 miles) N
- Utena, Lithuania - 228.7 kms (142.1 miles) NE
- Raseiniai, Lithuania - 141 kms (87.6 miles) N
- Ukmerge, Lithuania - 171.5 kms (106.6 miles) NE
- Kaunas, Lithuania - 101.4 kms (63 miles) NE
- Vilnius, Lithuania - 150.2 kms (93.3 miles) ENE
- Varena, Lithuania - 105.1 kms (65.3 miles) E
- Grodno, Belarus - 93.4 kms (58 miles) SE
- Bialystok, Poland - 114.6 kms (71.2 miles) S
- Brest, Belarus - 229.3 kms (142.5 miles) SSE